If you find a lower price on identical items the PFUSA price match policy will come in effect. Call us at 951.526.2239, live chat with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be ready to supply the web address and link to where you found your lowered priced item. Once we confirm the details and verify pricing is in alignment with PFUSA’s policy we will match the lower price on your order.
Terms and Conditions:
Often other suppliers such as EBay or Amazon offer closeouts or even used items. If this is the case, we will not be able to price match. Additionally, if another site advertises a price for an item not in stock, we also will not be able to match.
Custom items are not eligible for PFUSA price match Policy. Competitor price must be legitimate and actually available to sell. Price match does not apply to existing backorders or special orders, only to in- stock items.
How to Receive a Price Match:
To receive your PFUSA price match:
Provide a PFUSA sales representative the link or quote with your item(s).
Send by email:
Provide your Name, Company Name (if applicable), Zip code, Telephone number and Email address.
Simply place your order online and provide the link of the item in customer notes at checkout.
We will verify and we will credit you or discount the invoice. We will not offer refunds on past orders. PFUSA Price match Policy promise is for current orders being placed.
Additional discounts including coupon codes and special offers will not be applied to a price match.
Price match only applies to US sales.
* The following limitations apply:
- The item must be identical, (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color)
- The item must be in-stock at the online retailer’s website and on Walmart.com at the time of the price match request
- We will price match one item per customer per day (limit does not apply to orders to New Mexico, unless the purchase is for resale)
- We will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in stock
We don’t match:
- Alaska and Hawaii do not Price Match other store prices or online prices
- Prices from, or on behalf of Marketplace and third-party sellers
- Discounts applied in checkout
- Offers advertised as percentage off or dollar off (e.g., “15% off” or “$5 off”)
- Auctions prices or those requiring memberships
- Prices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g., fees, shipping charges
- Bundle offers, rebates, coupons, mail-in offers, offers that include financing
- Prices that require a minimum quantity purchase
- Items that other retailers have listed as clearance, close out, liquidation, special hour/flash/limited quantity offers
- Damaged, used, or refurbished items
- Price errors
- In-store prices
- Prices as a result of Pickup Discounts